Jaw reduction is a surgical performance through which we add prominence and balance to the face by reducing the matiscatory muscle, reshaping the jawline, cutting the chin into a T-shape and repositioning the pieces.
Anesthesia : general anesthesia
Operation time : 1 hour
Stitch removal : no need (absorbable thread) clinic visit 2~3 times
Initial recovery : daily activity after 1 week
We recommend V-line jaw reduction procedure to patients with
1. Jaws that are broader than cheekbones (for those whose cheekbone:jaw proportion exceeds 1:0.7)
2. Broad chin
3. Pointed jaw angles when viewed from the front
4. Flat jawlines when viewed from the side
5. Pointed jaw angles (angles near 90 degrees) when viewed from the side
Procedure of V-line jaw reduction
- Do not drink or smoke during 4 weeks after the surgery to prevent infection.
- Use cold packs for the rapid dissipation of the swell.
- Gargle and rinse mouth during 4 weeks after the surgery. Jaw reduction procedure is done in the mouth, so it is important to sterilize your mouth.
Main building: 830, Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
New building: 6F, 830 Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (84-7 Cheongdam-dong) The representative of name: Park, YoungJin Company Registration Number : 214-13-34055
copyright (c) 2013 KSAMSUNG all right reserved. TEL . 02-3477-4700 FAX. 02-3477-4704
EMAIL . firstname.lastname@example.org