What is Cheekbone reduction surgery?
Whereas most Westerners own narrow faces, many Asians have broad cheekbones and flat facial features. Cheekbone reduction surgery enhances the proportion to the appearance of your face and creates a softer impression by fixing these uneven features
- Anesthesia : general anesthesia
- Operation time : 1 hour
- Stitch removal : 4-5 days after the surgery, clinic visit 2~3 times
- Initial recovery : daily activity after 1 week
We recommend cheekbone reduction surgery to patients with
1. Flat, broad face
2. Overly strong features that give rough impression
3. Uneven facial contour due to protruding cheekbone when looking at in frontbr />
4. Prominent cheekbone when looking at in from the side
5. High cheekbones that create shadows and dents
Types of cheekbone reduction
Steps of cheekbone reduction surgery
We aim for a rapid recovery and thus exercise minimum incisions and offer thorough checkups.
Principles of cheekbone surgery
1. The shape of the cheekbone greatly differs depending on the individual, thus the surgery must be done after detailed examinations on the region for the successful shift of the three-dimentional structure of the cheekbone.
2. Generally, Cheek bones are asymmetrical, so we customize the resection volume.
3. Cheekbone procedure may cause sagging of the cheek. Minimum incision and our unique procedure of cheekbone shifting prevent sagging of the cheek.
Steps of surgery